Our dedicated insurance and home emergency services include:
- 24-7 Emergency make safe, glazing and locksmiths
- Out of hours call handling
- Glass repair and replacement
- UPVC, wood and aluminium window and door frame repair and replacement
- FIRAS approved fire doors
- Garage door repair and replacement
- Conservatory roofs, panels and glass
- Claims management and validation including fully outsourced cash settlement
- No policy cover and under excess solutions
- Home Security Survey and advice
Evander are proud to work alongside some of the UK’s leading insurers, home emergency providers, loss adjusters and brokers. Responding to over 100,000 customers a year across the country, our directly employed Service Engineers are often the ‘first responder’, attending to homes and commercial property 24 hours a day following a crime or incident which has resulted in property damage.
Our principal 24 Hour Call Centre is based in Norwich, we operate from 19 branch locations across the UK, including Northern Ireland to ensure rapid response across the country. With a focus on front line service delivery, our mission is to get homes and commercial property back to normal swiftly, with as little disruption as possible.
Customer choice is vital, whether that’s around products and options to upgrade to a new style or security features, or settlement type, our dedicated Case Owners will provide support, advise and updates throughout the life of the claim.
A business which focuses on delivering optimal customer outcomes while managing our clients’ indemnity liability – we demonstrate daily they are not mutually exclusive with a culture of building collaborative relationships with our insurer clients.
We also manage large and complex claims through a dedicated ring-fenced Specialist Installation Team. This includes:
- project and architectural glazing
- glass façades,
- crane, height and harness work; and
- jobs involving road closing permits.