Composite Door Guide
Our composite front and back doors are popular not just at the front of the home, but for use as a back or side door too. Fully customisable and resilient to environmental stresses, they can enhance the look of your home whilst still providing you with a high level of security.
What is a Composite Door?
Composite doors are named because they’re made from more than one material. Rather than being constructed from solid timber or uPVC, composite doors are made from GRP. This stands for Glass Reinforced Plastic. You may know this material by its other name – fiberglass. This is a versatile and resilient material that is used for many different things throughout the world, from boats to underground piping.
Our composite doors are made with a foam-filled core to ensure excellent thermal efficiency. This also keeps your door light and strong. In fact, a composite front door from Evander is one of the most robust and long-lasting doors you can buy.
Composite Front Door Pros
- Lasts for years and comes with a 10 year guarantee
- Will not warp, peel or fade in the elements
- Highly secure with multi-point locking as standard
- A wide choice of designs, colours and glazing options to choose from
- Low maintenance – just needs wiping with a cloth every now and again